Over the last few years, I have begun to keep a bucket list. On that list are “achievement or goals” that I would like to accomplish in my lifetime..I keep adding to it, but here are are few to start:
- Sky dive at least once
- Go on a balloon ride
- Retire and live in Italy part time
- Consider purchasing a home in a foreign country (Italy and Costa Rica top the list)
- Travel as much as possible – some bucket list places:
- Hiking in the Smokey Mountains
- Peral Harbor
- Rhine River boat cruise
- France (i’ve been to Paris, but really want to see the rest of the country)
- Explore more of southern Italy (there is so much to see)
- Lake Como and the other great lakes of Northern Italy
- Galapagos Islands
- Panama and Panama Canal
- Learn to swim (ACHIEVED, finally!!) Now I have to get comfortable jumping in the deep end!
- Complete a triathlon (sprint for starters set for JULY 2009)ACHIEVED–Now I’m hooked!
- Complete a half marathon (Rock N Roll Half – August 2009)-ACHIEVED! I’ve done many more!
- Complete my MBA-Started in November 2010, planned graduation 2013
…uh, well now I have decided to do the dual MBA program..so first in 2013 and second 2015. I must be nuts.ACHIEVED-October 2013 changed focus to MBA with a concentration in Information Systems Management.
- Swim with Dolphins. ACHIEVED- FEB 2012
- Travel bucket list items -Achieved
- Spain (2015)
- Danube River Cruise (2013)
- Costa Rica (multiple times)
- Holocaust Museum in DC (2017)
- Meet new people and get to know them.
- Smile, try to maintain a positive attitude, and say hello (a daily goal).
- Find and stay in touch with old friends that you have always loved (I’ve found quite a few people, moving in the right direction).